80-01 METROPOLITAN AVENUE MIDDLE VILLAGE, N.Y. 11379
PHONE (718) 894-4888 – FAX (718) 326-4105
2017 GENEALOGICAL RESEARCH / INTERMENT LISTING REQUEST
Please note that due to the nature of genealogical / interment information, such requests must be submitted in writing to the respective cemetery as follows:
St. John Cemetery (Main Office) – 80-01 Metropolitan Avenue Middle Village, N.Y. 11379 (718) 894-4888
- St. Charles / Resurrection Cemeteries – 2015 Wellwood Avenue Farmingdale, N.Y. 11735 (631) 249-8700
- Mount St. Mary Cemetery – 172-00 Booth Memorial Avenue Flushing, N.Y. 11365 (718)353-1560
- Holy Cross Cemetery – 3620 Tilden Avenue Brooklyn, N.Y. 11203 (718) 284-4520
Also, all inquiries for Most Holy Trinity Cemetery (Brooklyn) and Trinity Cemetery (Amityville) are to be forwarded to St. John Cemetery.
Please note that the following requests are subject to an administrative fee to cover the cost of research, copying and mailing.
- A request of six (6) gravesite locations ($90.00);($15.00) for each additional location.
- List of interments – Provides names of all deceased in gravesite, age of deceased, and date of interment. Fee for up to two (2) gravesites ($120.00); ($40.00) for each additional site.
- Genealogical Research – Provides names of deceased, age of deceased, date of death, date of interment, board of health permit number and funeral home name and address. (Depending upon information availability) Fee for up to three (3) decendants ($150.00), plus ($40.00) for each additional decendent within the same gravesite.
- Extensive legal / Corporate / Genealogy Consultant requests ($365.00) per gravesite for up to three (3) decedents, plus ($85.00) for each additional decedent in same gravesite.
- Request for photo of family monument ($50)
In addition to your request and mailing address, please include your check to cover any necessary processing fees, made payable to Catholic Cemeteries. Upon receipt of your check, please allow 4-6 weeks to complete your request.
The Cemetery does not represent or warrant genealogical information as accurate or correct though we believed this information to be accurate and correct when we received it. All information provided is a reflection of the records on file at the Cemetery office, which has been provided to it by third party sources, i.e., family relatives, friends, funeral directors, etc.
NOTE: The cost to forward extensive information on decedents is dependent upon the number of sites to be researched as well as the number of decedents reported on.
RELATIONSHIPS, ADDRESSES OR OTHER PERSONAL INFORMATION CANNOT BE RELEASED