Driving Directions – Mount St. Mary
Mount St. Mary Cemetery
172-00 Booth Memorial Avenue
Flushing, N.Y. 11365
From Long Island Expressway –
- Long Island Expressway Eastbound – To Kissena Blvd exit and take service road to 164th street and make a left. Continue to Booth Memorial Avenue. Make right and proceed to main entrance on your right
- Long Island Expressway Westbound – To Utopia Parkway exit and take service road to Utopia Parkway and make a right onto Utopia Parkway. Continue to Booth Memorial Avenue. Make left and proceed past school to main entrance on your left.
- Midtown Tunnel – Long Island Expressway (495) Eastbound. Follow LIE eastbound directions above.
From Brooklyn –
- Belt Parkway Eastbound – To Van Wyck Expressway north, to LIE eastbound. Follow LIE eastbound directions above.
From the Bronx –
- Whitestone Bridge – Take Van Wyck Expressway to LIE eastbound. Follow LIE eastbound directions above.
- Throgs Neck Bridge – Follow signs for Clearview Expressway, take Clearview Expressway to exit 4 LIE westbound. Follow LIE westbound directions above.
From New Jersey –
- From South Central N.J. – Take I-95 northbound to exit 10 Metuchen (Rt. 440) – Verrazano Bridge. Take upper level of Bridge and stay in left most lane to easily exit onto Belt Parkway Eastbound. Take Belt Parkway eastbound to Van Wyck Expressway northbound to LIE eastbound. Follow LIE eastbound directions above.
- From Northern N.J. – George Washington Bridge to Cross Bronx Expressway to Throgs Neck Bridge. Once on bridge follow signs to Clearview Expressway. Take Clearview Expressway to LIE westbound. Follow LIE westbound directions above.
From Connecticut –
- I-95 south into New York – Follow New England Thruway (95) south to exit for Throgs Neck Expressway (Rt. 695). Follow signs for Throgs Neck Bridge. Follow directions for the Bronx above.