1. CERTIFICATE OF RIGHT OF BURIAL:
- The Certificate of Right of Burial grants only the Right or Privilege of Burial to the Certificate owner and not title to the land itself.
- Only granite of an approved type may be used for monuments or markers. No enclosures are permitted.
- Only one memorial is permitted for each Certificate of Right of Burial issued.
- Bronze markers are permissible in selected designated areas only.
3. ENDOWED CARE:
- Endowed Care (formerly known as Permanent Care) provides for the special care of the plot at all times.
- The plot will always receive special attention even though all members of the family are deceased, moved away, or become forgetful.
4. ANNUAL CARE:
- Annual Care provides that the grave / plot will be kept in a neat condition at a nominal yearly fee.
5. SPECIAL MASSES:
- Special Field Masses are offered at our cemeteries on Memorial Day and All Souls Day.
6. THE CHURCH AND CREMATION:
- While the preference of the Church is traditional burial, cremation is permitted.
- In keeping with reverence of the body, the cremated remains of Catholics are to be buried in a cemetery or entombed in a niche or columbarium.
- To meet the needs of Catholic families who have chosen cremation, we provide burial in cremation niches and cremation graves.
- “Visit our Catholics & Cremation page for more information”
7. SPECIAL NOTICE:
- The period from February 15 to March 30 is traditionally used to prepare the grounds of the cemetery for spring.
- Insofar as is possible, we ask that you refrain from placing decorations during this period.
8. RULES AND REGULATIONS:
- We strive to make our cemeteries the finest of Catholic Cemeteries. The cooperation of all plotholders is essential in order to achieve this goal.
- The regulations for our cemeteries help us to work and live together as a Christian Community.
- The Gospel Values of Respect and Consideration for all plot holders are at the core of these regulations.
- To that end, the well-maintained appearance of the Catholic Cemeteries depends on the consideration and cooperation of all our plotholders and we thank you for your support.